Insurance on your side

Imagine that one day you arrive at the dental practice where you work as an associate only to discover that the practice is closed due to a fire next door. Plus, it will remain closed for another two weeks so that the practice equipment, furnishings and ductwork can undergo specialized cleaning. Suddenly, you don’t have a source of income for two weeks. How will you cope and protect yourself? Do you think the principal dentist’s insurance will cover your income loss in this situation? It won’t. That’s why it’s important for you to look after your office insurance needs, including practice interruption coverage, as soon as you know your practice location. If you work as an associate in more than one dental office, the TripleGuard™ Insurance Associate Package will protect you at all the practice locations that you include on the application. The practice interruption coverage in the package reimburses your income loss when the practice has to close due to an insured event (e.g. fire) or to repair damage caused by the event. The licensed insurance advisors who work exclusively with dental students and new dentists can help you make informed decisions about your insurance needs as a newly practising dentist, whether you are an associate, partner, sole practitioner or work in another type of arrangement. Click here to connect with an advisor to obtain personalized advice for your specific situation TripleGuard™ Insurance is underwritten by Aviva Insurance Company of Canada.